Tuesday, April 3, 2012

N. ampullaria 'brunei red' & N. bicalcarata "red flush"

I started keep nepenthes aka monkey cup aka periuk kera long time ago. My 1st plant is N. ampullaria. Under my careless mistake - forget to water them. The plant is die. It only left me a memory. :(
Here is the only 1 photo that I taken for the poor guy.
Photobucket

Even nepenthes is genus of carnivorous plant, I dont really like them because of their size and they need shaded place.

Few months ago, nepenthes poison is biting me even I tried hard to get ride of that. I empty my pocket and got a lovely N. ampullaria 'brunei red'. I like the red and round pitcher of the plant. Now, the plant have a lovely house and growing nicely with N. bicalcarata 'red flush' as neighbour.

N. bicalcarata 'red flush' is award that I got from "PetPitcher Plants competition July 2009".

N. ampullaria 'brunei red' & N. bicalcarata "red flush" as neighbour
Photobucket

N. ampullaria 'brunei red'
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1st pitcher of N. bicalcarata "red flush"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment